HWL Ebsworth's Health team offers clients more than 100 years’ of experience in assisting medical practitioners to navigate Australia's increasingly complex operational, legislative and policy framework. We can provide you informed and commercially oriented legal advice on litigious, disciplinary and commercial issues at all levels.
As a member of AMA Victoria, this partnership provides you with legal assistance and support, both individually, for your business and for your staff. HWL Ebsworth will provide AMA Victoria members with an initial consultation by phone or in person at no cost (up to 30 minutes).
We encourage you to take advantage of this benefit with advice from highly qualified lawyers on:
- setting up your practice, including buying a business, business structuring, contracts and advice on restraint of trade clauses;
- running your practice, including IR & Workplace Safety, employment, service, and locum contracts and corporate governance;
- group practice issues and bringing in additional owners including partnership, shareholder and buy-sell agreements;
- selling your practice including helping to get ready for sale, workout and earn-out arrangements;
- resolution of disputes about restraints, contracts (including building contracts and shareholder agreements) and debt collection;
- regulatory issues including investigations by the OHO, AHPRA and Medicare Australia;
- your personal matters including buying, selling and leasing property; and
- estate planning including creating and documenting strategies to transfer wealth from one generation to the next.
The HWL Ebsworth team can be reached by calling (02) 8644 3718 or emailing email@example.com