- Text Decrease
- Text Increase
- Print Page
To apply for membership of AMA Victoria, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1 Member category and fees
Identify the AMA member category and fees that best describes your professional position.
Step 2 Complete an application
|Membership type||Online form||Paper form|
Overseas Trained Doctor
Please indicate on your application form if you do not wish to be a member of ASMOF.
Step 3 Determine your preferred method of payment
- Credit Card: AMEX, Visa, Mastercard
- Monthly instalments: via Direct Debit (download and complete this form)
- Cheque: made payable to AMA Victoria
- Money Order: made payable to AMA Victoria
Step 4 Submit application, using one of the following options
- Phone (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday)
1800 810 451 (Country Free Call) or (03) 9280 8722
Have your credit card details handy
- Mail application form and payment to:
PO Box 21
Parkville VIC 3052
- Fax application form with payment details to: (03) 9280 8786
If you have questions, the Membership Department will be happy to take your call: Contact Us.