- Text Decrease
- Text Increase
- Print Page
Find out how to get the most out of your membership. Download our list of free tools and templates available to members here.
With AMA Victoria membership, doctors have direct free access to the expertise of AMA Victoria’s professional staff for:
- expert workplace relations advice and representation
- first line legal advice and assistance
- expert advice on practice issues
- alerts on proposed and new legislation and regulations which affect your practice of medicine
- exclusive access to the wealth of information and resources available to members only within this website
- marketing support for your practice with the Victorian Medical Directory, GP Search and free classified advertising in vicdoc
- networking events.
Members gain significant savings on AMA Victoria's:
- seminars and programs tailored to advance your business acumen
- practice staff development programs
- private practice review service
- Medical Practice Resources, including the Private Practice Manual and Policy & Procedure Manual.
Members receive automatic subscriptions to the following publications:
- vicdoc, the AMA Victoria journal – published monthly (except January)
- Medical Journal of Australia – published on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- Australian Medicine – published fortnightly
- eNews Update – e-newsletter published fortnightly to members who provide an email address.
- influence/contribute to AMA Victoria and federal AMA policy development
- raise issues important to you and your colleagues for discussion with colleagues and debate within AMA.
You also have access to a wide range of commercial services and discounts from providers with excellent knowledge of the needs of the profession.