Build Your Practice Conference and Exhibition 2017
Build Your Practice Conference and Exhibition is a one day event aimed at health professionals and individuals interested in building, setting up managing a private medical practice. This year there will also be a stream dedicated to self-development, including building resilience and how to plan for moving on from your practice.
Over the past few years BYPC&E has grown significantly. Last year the event attracted over 250 attendees, making it our biggest event to date.
The Build Your Practice Conference and Exhibition offers engaging presenters who are experts in their field covering topics such as business planning, obtaining finance, business structuring and management and a panel focusing on future trends in Medical Practice.
DELEGATES ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECIEVE 40 CATEGORY 1 QI & CPD POINTS
Click here to register
Delegates can look forward to viewing a wide range of products, services and solutions for private practice.
Who Should Attend?
Are you currently planning to build, set up or improve the operations of a private medical practice? If so, you cannot afford to miss this invaluable one-day event.
Attendee Profile: General practitioners, specialists, doctors in training, registrars, allied health practitioners, practice managers, business entrepreneurs and investors
- Access to educational sessions
- Delegates are eligible to recieve 40 category 1 QI & CPD points
- Current & engaging guest speakers to inspire and grow your practice
- Exhibition entry
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
- Conference satchel
- Conference materials including delegate manual
- Opportunities to win great prizes
- Networking opportunities
- Relevant exhibitors to help build your practice
- Social networking and drinks reception at the end of the conference
BYPC&E Event Program 2017
- Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Level 1, 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf Melbourne
- Date: Saturday 23 September 2017
- Time: 9.00 am–5.00 pm
Click here to register
Get in Touch
For further information on this event, please contact AMA Victoria on 03 9280 8722 or email email@example.com
To develop an engagement package to meet your objectives please contact AMA Victoria on 03 9280 8722 or firstname.lastname@example.org