Click here to book your online classified
For Sale or Lease
Sessional rooms available - Balwyn
Beautifully appointed and spacious consulting rooms in a highly sought after location in Balwyn (497 Whitehorse Rd). There is ample parking and good accessibility via public transport, with the rooms in close proximity to Epworth Eastern and Epworth Kew.
Well appointed rooms with:
- High Speed Internet
Services available include:
- Meet and greet
- Receipt of payment
- Liaising with main rooms
Sessions available most days. Please call Samantha on 03 7038 0988 or email email@example.com to discuss.
First floor Medical consulting room available for lease in a prominent modern medical building
Located on Bell street Bellfield. Consulting room is within an existing Ophthalmology practice (see MCES.melbourne).
Ideally suited to a Medical subspecialist.
$300 +GST payable for the first session/week, $200 +GST for subsequent sessions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9455 1714 for further information, including available sessions.
The following are included in the sessional fee:
- Reception support
- Bookings session
- Meet and greet
- Receiving payment, processing Medicare/DVA claims and distribution of fees (for 10% processing fee)
- Internet (no downloading of large files), phones, fax and printer.
- Examination bed
Medical Equipment for sale
- Three examination couches
- Two sets of steps
- One Siltex autoclave
- One ultrasonic cleaner
- One operating microscope, and
- One wheelchair
Prices are negotiable.
Please contact David Workman at email@example.com
Newly Renovated & Stylish Rooms for Lease - Doncaster East
Melbourne Gut and Liver Specialists is a gastroenterology practice located in Doncaster East with multiple rooms available to lease to specialists.
There are rooms available for sole use with additional space for reception staff or fully set up consulting rooms available on a sessional basis +/- secretarial support.
- Two medically fitted rooms with more rooms available to fit-out
- Underground parking
- Dorevitch pathology on site
- Allied Health on site (psychologist, physio and dietitian)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Option for full secretarial services or basic front of house
- Close to major hospitals: Epworth Eastern, Mitcham Private & Box Hill Hospital
If you have any questions or would like an onsite inspection, please do not hesitate to contact Jennifer on 8560 3777.
Medical consulting suites for lease, 147 Moreland Rd, Coburg
- Newly purpose built, with car parking on site.
- Located between John Fawkner and Brunswick Private Hospital, providing convenient access to any Radiology or Pathology services.
- Easy access to public transport.
- Fully equipped consulting rooms with natural lighting, ideal for specialists.
- Half day or full day sessions available, Monday to Friday, flexible terms.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 7006 1550.
Medical consulting suite - Mitcham
Located only 5 minutes walk to Mitcham Private Hospital this brand-new development at 15 Mckeon Road, Mitcham, has medical permits and will be ready shortly.
With its own street frontage this ground level space features 2 large suites and reception, plus ample street parking.
Attractive lease terms.
For enquiries please contact:
- Peng 0418 179 752
- Ken 0418 171 645
Medical centre available for lease - Mt Waverley
At the moment there are two rooms available, with a third possible.
The centre has five rooms in total with a waiting room, reception area and carpark.
Ideal for a start up doctor, the centre is in an excellent position with high through traffic.
Please contact John on 0418 327 873
General Practitioner – Casual Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital, VIC
Casual position to assist with providing medical management and care for a wide range of private inpatients in liaison with the rehabilitation physicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
Roster Monday – Friday, (flexible start / finish times). Saturday and Sunday roster at reduced hours. On-call component for weekday and weekend shifts.
About the role:
- Responsible for 24-hour general and emergency medical care.
- Admission of patients within first 24 hours and review.
- Referral to Rehabilitation Physician and electronic discharge summaries
- Attend and provide care during any major medical incidents such as Code Blue, or any clinical emergency.
- General registration with AHPRA
- A minimum of 3 years recent Australian clinical experience
- Demonstrated skills and clinical knowledge to manage a broad spectrum of patients
Assistant GP - Brighton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant GP wanted to work in a large fully private billing General Practice in the Brighton area. The clinic is a happy, progressive medical centre, long established, with 14 Doctors on staff, totally computerised and an accredited practice. The need for an additional GP is due to the retirement of two Doctors as well as all current Doctors working to full capacity. Our doctors are supported by four practice nurses, on site pathology, plus Psychology & a Dietician. Please contact the Practice Manager, Debbie Cox, on (03) 9595 9777 or email email@example.com
Part Time Medical Office Assistant - Parkville
We are seeking an experienced and flexible office assistant 4 days/week for a busy specialist office in Parkville.
- General: Filing, phones, reception, report distribution to doctors, admissions
- Use of Medilink Software
- Billing using Medicare and Private Health systems
- Organising PBS scripts and medications
- Medical administration/office/Medilink or similar experience
- Audio typing abilities
Occasional full-time cover will be required due to leave or illness. Probationary period of 3 months.
Please attach your cover letter and resume.
Please contact Cate Watson (Office Manager) on 9347 0788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement of Practice
Dr David Burdon-Jones MBBS FACD - General Dermatologist advises Commencement of Practice at North Western Dermatology, 117 Pascoe Vale Road, Moonee Ponds, Vic, 3039 on August 11th 2021. For ALL Appointments Please Telephone (03) 9377 8888.
Dr David Burdon-Jones trained as a dermatologist in Adelaide and has extensive experience in Australia and overseas. He has been Chief Examiner and State Examiner for the Australasian College of Dermatologists.
He has a special interest in medical dermatology in adults, in particular:
- Inflammatory dermatoses
- Contact dermatitis
- Immuno-bullous disease
As well as in the management of Melanoma and Non-melanoma skin cancer.
Online Classified Bookings
Online Classifieds are to be booked and billed on a monthly basis. The deadline for booking is the 15th of the month before publishing. Online Classified advertisements are live on the website from the 1st to the final day of the month.