Build Your Practice Conference & Exhibition 2018
AMA Victoria's annual Build Your Practice Conference & Exhibition is back on 22 September 2018 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The event is for doctors and practice managers who want to build, manage and grow a successful private medical practice. This year, our expert presenters will explore subjects spanning the depth and breadth of private practice, including:
- Billing claims and payments
- Financial and risk management
- IT, cyber security and records management
- Managing staff and having difficult conversations
- Workplace mental health and wellbeing
- Marketing and growing your practice
Topic spotlight: Human Resources & Practice IT
For private practice owners and managers it’s often difficult to manage staff, create a strong workplace culture, and recruit and retain talent. There is also a need to stay on top of the ever changing tech landscape, as the digital economy creates new opportunities and increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
The Build Your Practice Conference and Exhibition 2018 will improve your understanding of these issues and how to address them.
- Saturday, 22 September, 2018
- 9am - 5pm
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - 1 Convention Place, South Wharf
- See the schedule HERE
- Delegates are eligible to receive RACGP 40 category 1 QI & CPD Points.
Hit the button below to book. Book now to secure your early bird price. We look forward to seeing you there.