#288 Impairment Assessment Training
27 April 2021
Are you keen to diversify your portfolio of work?
If so, you may like to attend training to become a qualified Impairment Assessor for TAC, WorkSafe and the Wrongs Act in Victoria (AMA4) or Workers Compensation for SIRA applicable in NSW and other states (AMA5).
AMA4 Victoria – click here to learn more:
- Core (Stream 1) 6 June 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Stream 1 & 2) 13 May 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Visual System (Stream 1 & 2) 18 May 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Cardiovascular System (Stream 1 & 2) 20 May 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Haematopoietic System (Stream 1 & 2) Online
NSW Workers Compensation AMA5 – Self-paced courses – click here to learn more:
- Core 15 May 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Spine 15 May 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Lower Extremity 16 May 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Upper Extremity 16 May 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Nervous System 18 May 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Psychiatry 19 May 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Online Courses Self-paced - Available on demand
Core for online courses - Urinary and Reproductive - Haematopoietic System - Endocrine System – Visual System – Digestive System – Respiratory System - Ear, Nose, Throat & Related Structures – Hearing System - Skin - Cardiovascular System
Impairment assessment work can provide an attractive income stream for specialists (+5 years independent clinical practice) and has the flexibility to complement private and public clinical practice. It also provides an important social insurance function for the government and the community.
AMA Victoria members will receive a special discount for courses only in Victoria. Please enquire at email@example.com