#350 Impairment Assessment Training
6 October 2021
Jurisdictions in Victoria and NSW are experiencing a shortage of specialists for the modules listed below.
AMA Victoria, as the recognised training provider would like to invite you to consider becoming a qualified impairment assessor for TAC, WorkSafe and The Wrongs Act in Victoria (AMA4) or the Workers Compensation for SIRA in NSW and other states (AMA5).
Impairment assessment work can provide an attractive income stream for Specialists (+5 years independent clinical practice) and has the flexibility to complement private and public clinical practice.
It also provides an important social insurance function for the government and the community.
AMA Victoria members can email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a 5 percent discount on the courses delivered only for the program in Victoria (AMA4).
AMA4 Victoria – Webinar - click here to book:
- Core (Stream 1) 19 October 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- Hand & Upper Extremity (Stream 1) 28 October 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- Spine & SIGMD (Stream 1) 6 November 8.30am - 12.00pm
- Lower Extremity (Stream 1) 9 November 6.00pm - 9.00pm
NSW Workers Compensation Guidelines 4th Edition + AMA5 – click here to book:
- Core 23 October 9.00am - 11.30am
- Spine 23 October 12.30pm - 3.30pm
- Lower Extremity 24 October 9.00am - 12.00pm
- Upper Extremity 24 October 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Nervous System 26 October 6.00pm - 9.00pm
- Psychiatry 27 October 6.00pm - 9.00pm