Workplace relations and wellbeing
As a member of AMA Victoria, you are supported by a team of workplace relations advisors, who can navigate you through:
- Negotiating your employment contract
- Ensuring that you are receiving correct entitlements
- Understanding your workplace rights and providing representation when required
- Supporting members with workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment issues
- Providing support throughout your career
- Supporting practice owners with HR and employment advice for their staff
- A professional one-on-one careers advisory service
- Assistance with career planning, resume development, and techniques for job interviews
- Access to a range of resources for navigating your career with AMA Victoria’s membership portal
"Thank you to AMA Victoria's employment relations team for the amazing support they provided during a very difficult time. I’ve only ever contacted the AMA a few times in my career but whenever I do, they’re worth their weight in gold."
- Prof Marie Bismark
Our wellbeing programs offer support to doctors and medical students, helping you maintain your health and wellbeing through pressure-filled careers.
- Peer Support Service - Confidential, non-judgmental support for doctors by doctors.
- First Response Hotline - Advice about bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- Peer Visitor Program - Companionship for elderly doctors and a chance for young doctors to learn from their experience.
If you have questions or issues, please call our Workplace Relations team on (03) 9280 8722 or email email@example.com.
Current Enterprise Agreement
Read the 2022-2026 Medical Specialist and Doctors in Training (DiT) Enterprise Agreements.
Workplace and Industrial Relations
Hospital Health Check Survey
Each year, AMA Victoria gives doctors-in-training the chance to anonymously report on how their hospital has performed.
AMA Victoria offers a range of services to support doctors and medical students to maintain good health and to maximise wellbeing.