Take control of your financial wellbeing
At Dixon Advisory, we understand you’re busy and finding the time to effectively manage your financial interests may sometimes be a challenge. We can assist you to identify, prioritise and achieve your financial goals by developing a customised strategy to help grow and manage your wealth. Some of the key areas we provide advice include:
- transition-to-retirement tax strategies
- assistance with self-managed super funds
- proactive investment advice
- estate planning and intergenerational wealth transfer strategies
- help with the management of public service superannuation benefits.
Benefits for AMA Victoria members include
- Complimentary financial consults* where we can assist you in understanding some of the tax and investment strategies available to help manage and grow your life savings.
- Complimentary seminars to help you navigate the opportunities and challenges presented by today's dynamic economic and investment environment.
- Discounts for AMA Victoria members who are interested in receiving strategic financial advice or taking the opportunity to receive ongoing service.
Find out more
To find out more about the benefits Dixon Advisory can provide for AMA Victoria members, please visit https://www.dixon.com.au/sites/partnerships/ama-victoria
Director, Family Wealth Management
Tel: 03 9411 4023
*The information provided will be factual information or general advice and suitable for individuals or families with combined retirement assets of more than $300,000. It has been prepared without taking into account your personal objectives, financial situations or needs. Fees and charges may apply to any services or advice provided following any initial free consultation.
The information on this webpage has been prepared by Dixon Advisory & Superannuation Services Limited (ABN 54 103 071 665, AFSL 231143). This webpage may contain general financial advice and was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice, you should consider whether the advice is appropriate to you. Seeking professional personal advice is always highly recommended. Any forward-looking statements are based on current expectations at the time of writing. No assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to be correct.