Preparing for Internship & Employment
Final year medical students are invited to join AMA Victoria for our series of online educational webinars, Preparing for Internship & Employment.
The aim of these webinars is to prepare you for the workforce and ensure you are set up for success leading into internship. The program will be facilitated by AMA Victoria. Each session will run for approximately 1 hour (commencing at 7pm) and consist of 20 - 30 minutes of content followed by Q + A from participants.
All sessions were recorded and are available on this page.
- Factsheet - Support Services
- 2019 Hospital Health Check
- A successful intern job share
- Bongiorno Group offer to interns
- Role of interns in the emergency department
- Good medical practice: a code of conduct for doctors in Australia
- Referral cheat sheet
- AMA Victoria Doctors in Training Facebook page
- Article: Physician-Training Stress and Accelerated Cellular Aging
Click on the accordion below for recordings and resources relating to specific webinars: