‘Into the thick of it’: The enterprise agreement and your conditions of employment
Final year students
In a webinar held on Thursday 27 June 2023, AMA Victoria's Director of Workplace Relations demystified life as an employee, explaining where your rights and entitlements come from, how they are enforced and what common issues you may run into in your early career.
This webinar covers:
- What happens if I haven’t finished my work by the end of the day?
- What do I do if I feel like I am being unfairly treated by supervisors or colleagues?
- How much will I get paid for working the weekends or doing overtime?
- How much in advance will I know my working hours?
- When and how often can I take leave?
AMA Victoria and MSCV have collaborated to bring you a range of education sessions and student events over the course of the year. Browse our student event calendar for more details.
View the recording
You must be an AMA Victoria student member (free to join!) to watch this webinar.
Already a member? Click the link below to watch a recording of the session (member login required).